Steel Bright Bar or Cold Drawn Bar are steel bars manufactured by passing hot rolled steel bars through dies in a cold process.
THE ADVANTAGES OF COLD DRAWN STEEL BRIGHT BARS ARE:
- Improved Size and Section which provides Tighter tolerances which Reduces machining losses.
- Improved Steel Surface Finish which Reduces surface machining & improves quality.
- Improved Straightness which Facilitates automatic bar feeding in CNC.
- It increases Mechanical Properties which Can reduce the need for hardening.
- It improves Machinability and Productivity which Enables higher machining feeds, high tool life, yield & speeds and improved machined finish.
SIZES WE MAKE IN BRIGHT BARS ARE:
- Rounds: 18mm to 63.5mm
- Bright Bar Hexagons – 22mm to 36mm
- Bright Crane Rails – 40mm x 30mm to 70mm x 40mm
- Squares – 20mm to 50.8mm
Any size within our size range can be manufactured provided the requirement is regular.
Grades we manufacture regularly in Bright Bar Steel Rounds : Mild Steel, AISI 1018 steel, En8d steel, En1a steel, En1a(Pb), En8m, En15Am, EN5K steel, 16MnCr5 steel, 20MnCr5 steel, SAE 4140, En19 steel, etc.
We are supplier of steel bright barto a number of companies and traders in Mumbai, Pune (eg Chakan, Bhosari, Ranjangaon, etc), Aurangabad, Ahmednagar, Rajkot, Thane, Nagpur, Belgaum, etc.